1. Blue and yellow industry cards are the same and players can buy both colours if they wish, but only one card from each industry.
2. Players receive no money passing the Market Place but FG 1,000 if they land there with a correct dice throw.
3. When a player lands on an unowned industry space, they do not have to buy it but it cannot be auctioned to anyone else. 4. Rolling a double does not result in a second turn. 5. When landing on the Flood Zone, a player misses 2 turns (helping farmers in the floods) and cannot receive any money or make any transactions during this time.
6. When buying a ring, the dice cannot be thrown in that turn. 7. Only 1 player can have 1 ring per industry -either blue or yellow. 8. When landing on an owned industry space, the player needs to pay the owner the fee listed on the card.
9. Once a ring is bought and placed on the playing board, any player landing on that space must be paid by the owner. This is because the owner is now the best in that industry.
10. To win, a player must land on the Charity Shop and then buy for 2,000 Fair Go money, a Stand of Success and replace their playing piece with their stand. A few Fair Go cards also direct players to the Charity Shop.
11. To win, a player must also be the best in four industries by buying four industry cards and on 4 separate turns buying a ring, for FG 2,000, to place on their 4 matching industry spaces.